Sunday, March 11, 2012

emilyaecpfall22010

    My full name is Mengxiao Cao, which means that I was born in a daybreak when many people were during their dream. I was born in 1987, and I come from a coastal city of China named Jiaxing, which nearby Shanghai.

    I think the biggest mistake in my life is that I didn't study hard in my high school. That made me to fail the most important test in my high school. If I can do my best during these past days, maybe I could get a better university in my country. I has known the knowledge could change your life and give you better life.

    In the past, the biggest accomplishment I had in my life is that I had got a job by myself when I was studying in my Chinese university. I could not ask my parents for money that days. The first time I can live by myself from child to adult.

    In conclusion, I'm having a new chance to study in America, I think I should be harder than before in my session.

No comments:

Post a Comment